This month marks 5 years of Scout Talent Ltd. So in celebration of this, we thought we would tell you 5 things about Scout that you may not know yet!
- All of us Scout members & associates past and present have 17 children between us. We are quite a family orientated company and there is a lot of chat in the office about what our kids are up to most of the time. Us parents just manage their social diaries!
- Did you know that the Scout staff are more than just consultants!! 😉 To give you a few examples: Nick is an ex-Wasps Rugby player and at the weekend trains the next generation of mini rugby players. Rebecca is certainly an example of healthy body/healthy mind and has just run Tough Mudder last weekend, for charity. Stacey is a keen netballer and recently took part in the regional Bisham Abbey Netball Tournament and is also a top-notch dancer – not at the same time though! Nessa has been an active member of St. John for a number of years and recently won the Service to St John Trophy for voluntary work.
- We have just re-launched our website with a few tweaks and additions. It explains in further detail about the wider consultative services we now offer in addition to recruitment – they include HR, Learning & Development, Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Growth consultancy. (scout.co.uk)
- We have recently launched our newest branch of Scout in sunny Poole in Dorset. Our lovely Stacey has moved there with her family and now we are able to help Clients and Candidates down there as well. For enquiries in the Dorset area please drop a line to [email protected]
- We have also recently moved to brand new offices in Spaces Marlow. Spaces is a fantastic concept in office working for smaller businesses and start ups. It has great facilities including lounge areas, meetings rooms, hot-desking areas and best of all a lovely café in which we can top up our caffeine intake! It also has a great outdoor space in which we run our Bootcamp sessions. Please just let me know if you want to come and visit us in our new home! (Shout out to Jen on front desk as well – she is brilliant and solves any issues in a flash!) spacesworks.com
We would really like to thank all of our Clients and Candidates, past and current, for all of their support over the 5 years and really hope that we are writing a blog about the 10th year of Scout when the time comes.